How to Use PurNail®
PurNail is a maximum strength anti-fungal solution, designed to help combat the presence of fungus living in and underneath and around nails of fingers and toes. Safe and effective to use, the PurNail system starts working immediately. Simply apply PurNail on the affected finger and toe nails, using the specially designed applicator brush, and within days you can feel its healing power at work.
– Keep your nails clean and dry all the time. Dirt and humidity give rise to fungus growth.
– PurNail® does not penetrate through nail polish, so it is recommended you apply PurNail® before the use of nail polish.
– Pay special attention to spaces between toes, as these areas serve as the safe-havens for the fungus. Keep these areas clean and dry.
– Always use ventilated and well-fitted footwear. Try to change your shoes and socks at least once a day.
– Use PurNail regularly twice a day for optimal outcome.
Stop use, and consult a physician if irritation occurs, if condition worsens or there is no improvement within four weeks.
– Keep PurNail® away from children.
– PurNail® is meant for external use only on the infected nail.
– Discontinue if irritation occurs, and if symptoms persist, consult your doctor.